NPRC Releases New Color
Digital Pricing Study!
NPRC has just released the brand-new, 100+ page information-packed Digital Color Pricing Study. Note that most PDF orders are shipped in 3 hours or less!
100% Money-back Guarantee - As always, this publication is sold on a 100% money-back, no questions asked guarantee if you are not totally satisfied.
"It is great to see what other printers are charging for the same products and be able to compare those prices in an organized fashion."
Kevin Williams, Systems Print & Mail, Laguna Hills, CA
"While we have not gone thru the report from front to back, the report has shown us several areas where our pricing needs to be adjusted. It is helpful to be able to access data from all sizes of shops in all sizes of towns and use that data to increase our profitability."
Doug Carlile, President / CEO, Professional Print & Mail, Inc., Fresno, CA
This new study features pricing for dozens and dozens of popular color digital products, including some of the following:
Here are just a few of the products & services covered...
- Average and Median Hourly Graphics Charges
- Variable Data Printing - Cards 5.5 x 8.5 and 4.25 x 5.5
- Flat Sheets (flyers & brochures), 4/0 and 4/4, finished size 8.5 x 11
- Flat Sheets (flyers & brochures), 4/0 and 4/4, finished size 11 x 17
- Rack Cards, 4/0 and 4/4, finished size 4 x 9
- 2-P and 3-P Carbonless Forms, with and without numbering
- Click charges only (Coated Text and Coated Cover)
- General Stock Mark-up Practices
- Newsletter pricing - 16-page and 32-pages, quantities 100 - 2,500
- Booklet (with separate cover) Pricing; 16-page and 32-pages
- Digitally printed Envelopes, #10/24 & 9 x 12 Catalogs, blk & color
- Business Card Pricing - Cards produced in-house vs. brokered
- General Discounting practices for various types of customers
- Plus many, many other pricing details
PDFs... $179.00 Hard Copy... $179.00